Miguel Veloso determined to leave Dynamo Kiev and would welcome Fiorentina move

Miguel Veloso is determined to leave Dynamo Kiev and would be open to a move to Fiorentina.
 

The Portugal midfielder has let it be kenned that he wants out of the Ukrainian Premier League club two years after his peregrinate from Genoa.

Veloso, 28, claims several clubs are agog to sign him and would welcome a return to Serie A with Fiorentina, but kens he will only get his wish if Dynamo accede to sell him.

He told Tuttomercatoweb: "I have already expressed my desire to depart, but it doesn't only depend on me. It is additionally down to the mundane sense of the Dynamo Kiev president.

"I very much akin to Fiorentina, as it's a great squad full of authentic champions, but there are other clubs fascinated with me who could meet Dynamo's requests.

"Everyone kens what I optate and I hope it can come true."