Agbonlahor extends Villa deal

Gabriel Agbonlahor 

Aston Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor has marked another four-year contract with the club, as indicated by Sportinglife.

The 27-year-old, who has shown up for Villa, had no dithering in broadening his stay at the club he joined as a young person.

"It's an extraordinary feeling to be marking for Aston Villa," he told AVFC TV.

"It was not a hard choice, for myself and the club it was not difficult to get it sorted.

"The club has been extraordinary to me and the fans have been incredible through difficult times and the last three or four years have been harsh times for the club.

"They have stuck by me as a player and assuredly I can pay them again through my exhibitions throughout the following four years.

"It's a phenomenal feeling for me to submit my future to Aston Villa and I'm energized for this season and I'm energized for the following four years."

Agbonlahor made his Premier League make a big appearance in March 2006 at 19 years old, scoring in the 4-1 thrashing to Everton.

He demands in any case he feels the same playing for the club today as he did in those days.

"It has gone rapidly. I can in any case recall my presentation and the previous 10 years have passed by insane brisk," he included.

"Regardless you get that buzz of pulling on the Villa shirt, that doesn't go.

"It is still a blessing from heaven for me to sign on for an additional four years and keep playing for the club I adore.

"To have the capacity to help for 10 years and assuredly the following four years is of extraordinary pride for me."