‘BBHotshots can’t affect my romance’ – Samantha.

Samantha  - South Africa 

The 8th evicted female housemate and South African rep in the perpetual BBHotshots, Samantha couldn’t be bothered about the romance in the house just as much as she believes her participation in the authenticity TV show can’t affect her romantic relationship after been evicted. 

She verbalized on her experience in the house as well as how she kenned about her eviction.

 How do you feel getting evicted 6 weeks after you entered the house?
 I am good. I expected it when Sipe became Head of House.

 What would you term your greatest achievement in the house?

 Being able to keep my composure even when I felt like killing someone.

 You were one of the hotties in house; can you tell me about your romance life in the house? 

LOL! There was no romance for me in the house. 

Would it be true to verbalize you seduced some of the male housemates while you were in? 

Definitely erroneous. 

What would you verbally express worked for your eviction?

 I feel I was put up against Southern African countries and housemates and that could have been the reason. 

Would you play it again if given another chance?

 Affirmative!! 

Who caught your fancy most in the male?

 No one, but if I was coerced to cull, it would be Idris
.
 Who was the most exasperating holistically?

 Tayo. 

What is your view about Biggie’s decision to bring back ex-housemates from antecedent editions?

 Dote it! Would have doted to be in the house to experience that, as Luclay and I are friends.

 Would this affect your romantic relationship in the outside world? 

No.

 Would you subscribe to a reunion party of your set of housemates?

 Of course affirmative!